Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connecting mobile devices to QCC_Portal Wi-Fi
Connecting laptops and mobile devices to QCC_Portal Wi-Fi
1. Left click the wireless icon ( PC or Mac) and select “QCC_Portal”.
Apple iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad:
- From home screen, tap the “Settings” icon
- Next, tap on “Wi-Fi”
- Next, tap “QCC_Portal” (note: if your Wi-Fi is off then turn it on by tapping on the switch)
- Once connected you will be presented with a page asking you to enter your QCC TigerMail ID and password. If you do not see this page then you should see it when you open “Safari”. (note: if connection is successful then you will see a Wi-Fi signal bar at top of the screen)
- Press the “Menu” button on your phone and press “Settings”
- Then press “Wireless & Networks”, and then “Wi-Fi Settings”
- Make sure there is a check next to “Wi-Fi”, then tap on “QCC_Portal”
- Once connected you will be presented with a page asking you to enter your QCC TigerMail and password. If you do not see this page then you should see it when you open a “Browser”.
Guests and vendors will need to obtain a temporary password from a Library CLT in order to access QCC Wi-Fi.
Guests - 2 hour temporary password
Vendors - 12 hour temporary password (ALUMNI, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS)*
Don't feel like chatting? Ask your question through a form.
In-Person: Please visit the library's Reference desk.
Need an ID card?
Trying to access the library databases?
Are you teaching faculty wondering how to scan your class text?
Please visit the FAQ page for commonly-asked questions!