Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Don't feel like chatting? Ask your question through a form.
In-Person: The library is currently closed to in-person assistance.
Need to return a book?
Trying to access the library databases?
Are you teaching faculty wondering how to scan your class text?
Please visit the FAQ page for commonly-asked questions!
Overview of Citation Managers
What are they?
Citation Managers are software applications that will help researchers …
- Gather references automatically from article databases
- Format manuscripts and citations instantly in a variety of styles (MLA, APA, Turabian, etc.)
- Generate bibliographies
- Create and organize a personal research database of references, images and PDFs
- Share citations with colleagues on campus and around the world
- Transfer references among various applications
Demographics and Statistics
Dictionaries and Encylopedias
Health, Physical Education, and Dance Databases
Library and Information Science