Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course Readings - AR 803 - Prof. Lee
- Biesenbach, Klaus. “Into Me/Out of Me.” Flash Art International 39 (October 2006): 82–86.
- Dusseault, Ruth. “Jeffrey Wolin: Portraits of the Holocaust.” Art Papers 19 (September 1995): 56.
- Freudenheim, Tom L. “Museum of Jewish Heritage-A Living Memorial to the Holocaust.” Curator 40 (December 1997): 296–300.
- Frizot, Michel. “Atrocities Aestheticised.” Art Newspaper 12, no. 112 (March 2001): 33.
- “Genocide and Memory: Explaining the Unspeakable.” American Photo 20, no. 3 (2009): 24–29.
- Mack, J. “Harrel Fletcher: The American War: White Columns.” In Modern Painters 100, n.d.
- Yarowsky, Morris. “Michael Kats and Janis Goodman.” Art Papers 19 (September 1995): 49–50.
AR 803 Art Curating
Students enrolled in AR 803 Art Curating will explore various issues in exhibiting the Holocaust and develop their own exhibition proposals under the supervision of Professor Jung Joon Lee.
Course documents - AR 803 - Prof. Lee
Curating COTTON: Global Threads
"Curator Dr Jennifer Harris introduces the work of Abdoulaye Konaté featured in COTTON: Global Threads. This Malian artist works with cotton to tackle themes of genocide with beauty and sensitivity, referencing traditional techniques with powerful sociopolitical messages." cottonglobalthreads.com