Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Library Liaison Program
Each academic department has been assigned a liaison librarian to:
- work collaboratively with teaching faculty, and
- serve as a department's first point of contact for information about library resources and services.
What Can Academic Departments Do to Collaborate with the Library
- Contact your liaison librarian with any needs, concerns, and/or suggestions
- Invite your liaison librarian to departmental and other meetings
- Share information about your department's academic programs, courses, and activities
- Tell us when you are redesigning your curricula and planning to add new courses
What Can a Liaison Librarian Do for You?
- Answer factual questions
- Share information about library services and resources
- Offer presentations and demos of new library resources and services of interest to an academic department
- Direct you to the best information resources
- Learn about department curricula, course assignments, and learning outcomes as they relate to the library
- Collaborate with you to build online research or subject guides for your department and/or specific courses
- Consult with you on your information needs