Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
No food is allowed in the library.
- Use sturdy, "spill-proof" cups to minimize damage to the Library's resources and facilities.
- Dispose of any drink-related trash in the trash baskets.
- Report any spills that may occur to Library staff immediately so that the spill can be cleaned as quickly as possible.
- The delivery of food to the library for Library users is prohibited.
Drinking beverages is not permitted at or near:
- aisles and stacks where books are shelved.
- any carpeted floor.
Food is permitted in the Student Union. A microwave is also available in the Student Union.