Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding information on the library homepage
Let's begin with search on the online catalog.
- Find ONE SEARCH on the left hand side of the homepage
- Scroll down and click on Advanced Search
- One in the Advanced Search mode change the default field on the first line from ISBN to Any Field
- Type in you keyword example: "Marcus Garvey" using quotation marks
- Limit to Articles, on the right hand side, All Fields