Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's Inside this Guide
This is a guide for students completing the informative speech for Prof. Huggins SP211 summer 2020 class.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
- How to search the description of your content using important words or keyword searching
- How to search for specific content related results using subject terms
- Identifying topics by browsing in databases
- Narrowing your topic by combining subject term and keyword searching.
- Database searching tips
- How to evaluate sources for reliable,information.