Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TigerCard (OneCard) QCC ID
Your QCC TigerCard (formally called OneCard) school ID will allow you to:
Please validate your QCC ID to:
- Access the Database Collection from an off campus computer.
- Visit most CUNY Libraries.
- Borrow books from QCC & most CUNY college libraries.
- Access the QCC Reserve collection.
- Use CLICS and interlibrary loan service.
In addition your QCC ID can be used to:
- Print swipe your ID card at the printer.
- Load money to your ID card to pay for copies, parking (with Tiger Bucks) and/ or dining ( with Tiger Dining $).
- There are two machines to add money to your ID card in the library.
If you do not have a QCC ID or if it needs to be replaced
- Check your QCC ID - make sure the Library barcode has 14 digits.
- Go to room LB-23 in the Library building to get an ID.
Using the library can be overwhelming. So many information sources, so little time! It's often difficult knowing where to start or finding what you need. Librarians are here to help you navigate the information sea. Get in touch: