Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Topics from APA & Search in Library Database
- Go to the American Psychological Association (APA) website and browse the topics. Click here
- Choose a topic you are interested in and conduct research in the library database: PsycARTICLE (EBSCO).
Please limit your search to:
- Full Text
- Scholarly (Peer-Reviewed) Journals
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Methodology: EMPIRICAL STUDY
An empirical study is a research based on observation or experiments. It may use qualitative or quantitative methods.
Components of an Empirical Article:
- Abstract and Introduction
- A Research Question
- Results/Findings - analyzing data