SciFinder is six CAS databases and MEDLINE.
- Keywords, References & Abstracts (CApus) - Chemical Abstracts which indexes and abstracts journal articles, book chapters, conference proceedings, and patents
- Chemical Substance (CAS REGISTRY) - Search by chemical structure, chemical name, and CAS Registry Number
- Reactions (CASREACT) - Reaction searching
- Chemical Suppliers (CHEMCATS) - Commercial sources: 600 suppliers & 700 catalogs
- Regulated Chemicals (CHEMLIST) - Regulated chemical listings for the U.S. and other countries
- MARKUSH - MARPAT:structures from 417,000 patents covered by CAS from 1988 to date
- MEDLINE -- National Library of Medicine database
(There is limited functionality: no links to full-text and property information is limited.)
- You can access SciFinder off campus via mobile devices.
- It does not require IP authentication.
- Just go to scifinder.cas.org/mobile on your mobile device