Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
After the library session, you will be able to:
- know the differences between popular periodicals and scholarly journals
- evaluate web resources
- conduct research in the library databases
- give credits properly in MLA
TigerCard to Rule Them All
With your TIGERCARD, you can:
- print in the Library and Academic Computing Center
- make copies in the Library
- check out textbooks & laptops to use in the Library
- access Library resources off campus
Setting up your Tiger ID
To print or make copies on campus, you need to know:
To activate your account or to reset your password, please visit the Tiger ID activation page and activate your account.
Tiger ID is different from your Office 365 student email address. More info about your email here.
Understand Your Assignment
You should understand your assignment before conducting research.
When is the assignment due?
How many sources are needed?
How many pages are required?
What style format should you use?