1. Go to the QCC library Homepage: http://qcc.libguides.com/libraryhome
2. Hover mouse cursor over “Articles & Databases.”
3. Click on “All Databases by Title (A-Z)” under “Articles & Databases.”
4. Scroll down until you see “Newspapers, Journals, and Magazines,” and click on “New York Times Academic Pass.”
5. Create an account. You MUST use your CUNY Office 365 Student email address.
6. Log onto your Office 365 student email and you will see the confirmation email from NYT. Confirm your account by clicking on the URL.
7. Download the free New York Times mobile app on your smart phone.
Queensborough has transitioned from TigerMail to Microsoft Office 365 for student email.
The format for the new Office 365 student email is the student's CUNYfirst username followed by @student.qcc.cuny.edu. For example, John.Doe12@student.qcc.cuny.edu. The password is the student's CUNYfirst password.
Your TIGERCARD ID is ESSENTIAL to getting things done on campus and
should be CARRIED WITH YOU at all times.
IMPORTANT: To access Library resources off campus, you will need to enter the Library number from your TIGERCARD ID when prompted. If you run into problems accessing resources off campus, stop by the Library Check Out desk.