Connecting laptops and mobile devices to QCC_Portal Wi-Fi
1. Left click the wireless icon ( PC or Mac) and select “QCC_Portal”.
Apple iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad:
- From home screen, tap the “Settings” icon
- Next, tap on “Wi-Fi”
- Next, tap “QCC_Portal” (note: if your Wi-Fi is off then turn it on by tapping on the switch)
- Once connected you will be presented with a page asking you to enter your QCC TigerMail ID and password. If you do not see this page then you should see it when you open “Safari”. (note: if connection is successful then you will see a Wi-Fi signal bar at top of the screen)
- Press the “Menu” button on your phone and press “Settings”
- Then press “Wireless & Networks”, and then “Wi-Fi Settings”
- Make sure there is a check next to “Wi-Fi”, then tap on “QCC_Portal”
- Once connected you will be presented with a page asking you to enter your QCC TigerMail and password. If you do not see this page then you should see it when you open a “Browser”.
Guests and vendors will need to obtain a temporary password from a Library CLT in order to access QCC Wi-Fi.
Guests - 2 hour temporary password
Vendors - 12 hour temporary password (ALUMNI, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS)*